Leading Ladies. Kicking Butt. 24/7
 
Back to MainHomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroupsCalendar

Share | 
 

 Bayonetta re-release

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Bayonetta re-release   Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:37 am

From article Sega Re-Releasing Bayonetta.

Has anyone already gotten Bayonetta before this point? Does this edition entice you any?

I personally have not picked up the game. I played the demo at one point and thought it was okay... but the total chaos of the action really turned me away from buying it. I like to take my time with stuff and have a strategy rather than button mashing my whole way through a title. That said, it looked very well made and I've always had it in my head that if I got it at a good price I may just give the game a chance, see if it could change my mind about it's style of gameplay.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta re-release   Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:28 am

a month ago i had it in my hand but i just couldnt buy it. i have a little interest in it but i think its been over hyped and on this re - release it will have to be priced right for me to pick up.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta re-release   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:51 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:
a month ago i had it in my hand but i just couldnt buy it. i have a little interest in it but i think its been over hyped and on this re - release it will have to be priced right for me to pick up.

Yeah, I agree. From the demo I felt it kinda fun but deff over-hyped and a cheap purchase will be needed for me to get it Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
seankulbeth

avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 28
Location : Misawa, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta re-release   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:26 am

From the makers of DMC I was very surprised. It didn't interest me as much as it should have, and your right the intensity of the demo derailed me. I'm not a fan of button mashing, never will be, and no price could coax me into buying this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta re-release   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:10 pm

seankulbeth wrote:
From the makers of DMC I was very surprised. It didn't interest me as much as it should have, and your right the intensity of the demo derailed me. I'm not a fan of button mashing, never will be, and no price could coax me into buying this game.

Not even for $5 in a bargain bin? Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
seankulbeth

avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 28
Location : Misawa, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta re-release   Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:14 am

Unfortunately there are no bargain bins in Japan. Let me put it this way: Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty World at War, and Modern Warfare 2 are all 60 dollars in the local BX.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta re-release   Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:51 am

seankulbeth wrote:
Unfortunately there are no bargain bins in Japan. Let me put it this way: Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty World at War, and Modern Warfare 2 are all 60 dollars in the local BX.

Really? What's up with that?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
seankulbeth

avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 28
Location : Misawa, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta re-release   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:54 pm

I don't know since it's our main way of getting goods, and our only way besides amazon and co, they're kind of running a monopoly. It's really BS, but of course they're in it to make money. I try to shop online as much as possible though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta re-release   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:18 pm

seankulbeth wrote:
I don't know since it's our main way of getting goods, and our only way besides amazon and co, they're kind of running a monopoly. It's really BS, but of course they're in it to make money. I try to shop online as much as possible though.

I find shopping online hellish convenient a lot of the time.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta re-release   

Back to top Go down
 
Bayonetta re-release
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Squadron :: The Girls :: News dicussion-
Jump to: