Leading Ladies. Kicking Butt. 24/7
 
Back to MainHomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroupsCalendar

Share | 
 

 Latest Pickups

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:49 am

InsaneGamer wrote:
i preordered Medal Of Honor, AC: Brotherhood and GT5.

I'm skipping MoH for now (as I did Battlefield and CoD)... I need to finish AC2 before I get to ACB and I KNOW my brother wants GT5... so I'll just let him buy it and then play it myself Razz

I just ordered Just Cause 2 from amazon... which was onsale for $38 and with a $10 coupon I had from pre-ordering a game earlier with them I got it for $28 Smile

I also got a copy of "The Andromeda Strain" - a mini-series TV show about a deadly alien virus thing... which I got to watch like 4/8 hours of one night and always wanted to finish. Lastly, I got the blu-ray for the new Batman: Under the Red Hood animated movie.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:32 am

last week i ordered some games and today they turned up.





2 games i have been dying to play.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:11 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:
last week i ordered some games and today they turned up.

2 games i have been dying to play.

I've never cared for teh Civ approach to strategy... but Yakuza 3 is something I was too looking at.

Steam has L4D2 onsale for $6.79 soz I got that Very Happy Been waiting a while for it to drop in price.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:10 pm

Some posters I ordered from ebay arrived the other day Smile They look like dis:



I also picked up 2 for my bro, these are what he got:



I also... went kinda nutty and got a bunch of download games on PSN that I've been putting off for some reason.

PSOne Classics:

Alundra
Wild Arms
Crash Bandicoot
Arc the Lad

PSN:

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Super Stardust HD
Sonic Adventure
AfterBurner Climax
Noby Noby Boy
Scott Pilgrim vs The World the Game
Pain
Smash Cars
Everyday Shooter
TerRover
Castle Crashers

PSP Minis:

Zenonia
Young Thor
Monster (Probably) Stole My Princess
FreakScape: Escape From Hell

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:52 pm

thats a bit crazy Smile

i bought the big bang theory season 3 and the human centipede
Also medal of honor is on its way to me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:02 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:
thats a bit crazy Smile

i bought the big bang theory season 3 and the human centipede
Also medal of honor is on its way to me.

Human Centipede wasn't as crazy as I thought it'd be, it's still twisted mind you... but just as twisted as my mind I guess Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:06 am

Hush404 wrote:
InsaneGamer wrote:
thats a bit crazy Smile

i bought the big bang theory season 3 and the human centipede
Also medal of honor is on its way to me.

Human Centipede wasn't as crazy as I thought it'd be, it's still twisted mind you... but just as twisted as my mind I guess Razz

i have seen more twiested films then it but its still messed up.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:16 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:
Hush404 wrote:
InsaneGamer wrote:
thats a bit crazy Smile

i bought the big bang theory season 3 and the human centipede
Also medal of honor is on its way to me.

Human Centipede wasn't as crazy as I thought it'd be, it's still twisted mind you... but just as twisted as my mind I guess Razz

i have seen more twiested films then it but its still messed up.

I would of loved to see them go off the deep end and totally make it insane... but what it ended up being was pretty tame.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:43 am

Hush404 wrote:
InsaneGamer wrote:
Hush404 wrote:
InsaneGamer wrote:
thats a bit crazy Smile

i bought the big bang theory season 3 and the human centipede
Also medal of honor is on its way to me.

Human Centipede wasn't as crazy as I thought it'd be, it's still twisted mind you... but just as twisted as my mind I guess Razz

i have seen more twiested films then it but its still messed up.

I would of loved to see them go off the deep end and totally make it insane... but what it ended up being was pretty tame.

yeah it could have been very insane well they are making a 2nd one so who knows they could go insane with that one.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:53 am

InsaneGamer wrote:
Hush404 wrote:
InsaneGamer wrote:
Hush404 wrote:
InsaneGamer wrote:
thats a bit crazy Smile

i bought the big bang theory season 3 and the human centipede
Also medal of honor is on its way to me.

Human Centipede wasn't as crazy as I thought it'd be, it's still twisted mind you... but just as twisted as my mind I guess Razz

i have seen more twiested films then it but its still messed up.

I would of loved to see them go off the deep end and totally make it insane... but what it ended up being was pretty tame.

yeah it could have been very insane well they are making a 2nd one so who knows they could go insane with that one.

I hope they go nuts with the second one Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:30 am

picked up south park season 13 also payed off my preorder of fable 3. also picked up alan wake.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:50 am

InsaneGamer wrote:
picked up south park season 13 also payed off my preorder of fable 3. also picked up alan wake.

I want to play Alan Wake Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:58 am

saw alan wake cheap and couldnt pass it up. dont what it will be like hope its good.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:40 am

InsaneGamer wrote:
saw alan wake cheap and couldnt pass it up. dont what it will be like hope its good.

That's what i was waiting for, but it's still full price here :S

I got my hands on a few titles I've been looking to get but have been waiting for them to get cheap:



NFS Shift, Star Ocean: First Departure and Gran Turismo Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:45 am



got this in the mail today

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:29 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:


got this in the mail today

I love getting mail Smile

Did that batman book reach you yet?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:09 am

Hush404 wrote:
InsaneGamer wrote:


got this in the mail today

I love getting mail Smile

Did that batman book reach you yet?

it hasnt come yet.

i love getting games in the mail.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:15 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:


it hasnt come yet.

i love getting games in the mail.

Dude... I hope it didnt get lost in the mail :S

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:18 pm

don't know i hope not either.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:11 am

Got a little item I've been wanting for YEARS but just never looked into hard enough to decide on a good model. Decided on this model because of it's listed price at the official site and ended up getting it for like a third of the price thanks to ebay Very Happy

A Logitech Driving Force GT racing wheel for PS3/PS2/PC Smile


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:21 am



got fable 3 today the collectors edition and i am really loving it but i loved fable 2 also traded some games in and paid off the rest off my preoderes AC: Brotherhood and GT5.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:47 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:


got fable 3 today the collectors edition and i am really loving it but i loved fable 2 also traded some games in and paid off the rest off my preoderes AC: Brotherhood and GT5.

Everyone seems to be doing playing cards in their collector editions these days Razz

I picked up this little monkey:


it's an adapter to turn 2 micro SDHC cards into 1 larger MS PRODUO card. The PSP uses the ProDuo format, so that's what I'm going to use it for.

I also got 2 16gb micro SDHC cards to fit it so I'll have a nice 32gb worth of space for my PSP, which is great because I've had to pick and choose what I want on my current 8gb stick.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:03 am

I got Dante's Inferno in the mail for the PS3 and i bought a itunes card and bought some games with that and animal kingdom on blu ray.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:00 am

InsaneGamer wrote:
I got Dante's Inferno in the mail for the PS3 and i bought a itunes card and bought some games with that and animal kingdom on blu ray.

I hear DI is decent. A complete GoW ripoff... but really that's what makes it decent Razz I played the demo only.

I got a new 1TB external HDD for backups as well as a new router... something I've needed for a while. I also got IronMan2 on bluray/dvd (combo pack) and Dark City on DVD.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:30 am



finally dexter season 4 came out here and now i can watch it and i can't wait.



i dont regret buying this i just love this game and having so much fun with it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Latest Pickups   

Back to top Go down
 
Latest Pickups
Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Squadron :: The Lounge :: Chill spot-
Jump to: