Back to MainHomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroupsCalendar

Share | 

What titles are you looking forward to?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hush404
Admin

PostSubject: What titles are you looking forward to?   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:02 pm

There's always new games coming out, which ones peak your interest?

Personally, right away Mafia 2 is the closest title that I'm rather excited for. But atm Deus Ex: Human Revolution is at the top of my list for titles that have me excited.

PostSubject: Re: What titles are you looking forward to?   Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:09 am

The next batman game. Mafia 2 is looking good. Kane and Lynch 2 is looking better then the first game. Fable 3 is another one i am excited about also Medal Of Honor is one im excited about to. in the car space need for speed and Gran Turismo are 2 i am excited about.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What titles are you looking forward to?   Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:53 am

InsaneGamer wrote:
The next batman game. Mafia 2 is looking good. Kane and Lynch 2 is looking better then the first game. Fable 3 is another one i am excited about also Medal Of Honor is one im excited about to. in the car space need for speed and Gran Turismo are 2 i am excited about.

Yeah, I can't wait for Arkham City... but it's like a year + away Sad The NFS remake looks tight and GT is something I've been itching to get for quite a while now, awesome list.

I also want to throw in Crysis 2, DragonAge 2, Mass Effect 3, Killzone 3, God Eater, The Last Guardian, LBP2, Rockband 3, Twisted Metal, XCOM, Infamous 2, Vanquish... man lots of great games.

PostSubject: Re: What titles are you looking forward to?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:18 am

Chances are they won't all turn out well though. Everyone of those is on my wish list, but I doubt more than a few are good. Last Guardian and LBP2 are my picks for actually being good.

I know someone has to be excited for Fallout: Vegas, but I'm probably a loner on NBA 2K11, which is weird because I usually can't stand sports games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What titles are you looking forward to?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:15 pm

seankulbeth wrote:
Chances are they won't all turn out well though. Everyone of those is on my wish list, but I doubt more than a few are good. Last Guardian and LBP2 are my picks for actually being good.

I know someone has to be excited for Fallout: Vegas, but I'm probably a loner on NBA 2K11, which is weird because I usually can't stand sports games.

That's something we've all got to deal with sadly. Some games just turn out bad :S *Cough * HAZE *Cough* Of the ones I listed I bet there will be a varying degree of how well they'll fit into my 'like/dislike' bin... but all the same, I'm looking forward to them.

Vegas should be tight... but it's one of those titles I'm not really pumped for. I loved Fallout3 and a new game like that excites me... but I dunno, I just have no "pump juice" for it Razz

NBA 2k11? lol, random Razz especially since you said yourself that you don't like sports games as a general rule Razz

PostSubject: Re: What titles are you looking forward to?   Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:12 am

I don't know, I've only played ME1, and just couldn't stand it at all, so I never picked up two. I loved the story in the first one, but the gameplay was just so archaic. So ME3 isn't on my list.

Not really a fan of shooters as a general rule (Gears and CoD break the trend), and all the fight/racers that have been coming out lately suck, but Twisted Metal might win on nostalgia. Regardless half of your list goes straight out of my mind because of these things.

XCOM will be good. That isn't a maybe. Sorry but I just love the way it's set-up, it's probably my most wanted title, more-so than even Bioshock and Fallout.

And the only reason I really want NBA is for Michael Jordan. I play games for career, and despise sports games for their lack thereof. I think that Jordan's story will alleviate the problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What titles are you looking forward to?   Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:47 am

seankulbeth wrote:
I don't know, I've only played ME1, and just couldn't stand it at all, so I never picked up two. I loved the story in the first one, but the gameplay was just so archaic. So ME3 isn't on my list.

Not really a fan of shooters as a general rule (Gears and CoD break the trend), and all the fight/racers that have been coming out lately suck, but Twisted Metal might win on nostalgia. Regardless half of your list goes straight out of my mind because of these things.

XCOM will be good. That isn't a maybe. Sorry but I just love the way it's set-up, it's probably my most wanted title, more-so than even Bioshock and Fallout.

And the only reason I really want NBA is for Michael Jordan. I play games for career, and despise sports games for their lack thereof. I think that Jordan's story will alleviate the problem.

Ha, I actually love ME, both 1 and 2. I didn't have a problem with the game design and really the story and characters really outshine any of that anyways.

lol, that's odd. I like the occasional FPS, but COD and Gears are not on any of my top lists for shooters Razz

XCOM looks superb.

Wasn't dissing your like for the game, I too like to go a round in various spots games at times.

PostSubject: Re: What titles are you looking forward to?   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 am

What shooters are on your top lists?

And yeah, sports games are really hard to get into for an extended period of time, so they usually don't justify more than a rental for me.

If I ever do get into ME, it'll be after they release the 3 game box set.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What titles are you looking forward to?   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:11 pm

seankulbeth wrote:
What shooters are on your top lists?

And yeah, sports games are really hard to get into for an extended period of time, so they usually don't justify more than a rental for me.

If I ever do get into ME, it'll be after they release the 3 game box set.

Crysis, Killzone, Half-Life, Bioshock, Rainbow Six and others. Thing is... I love CoD back in the day with CoD 1, 2 etc... but the whole focus on multiplayer really turned me off. I generally don't give a crap about getting levels and stats on my shooters and play just for fun or story, with people SOOO concerned about their ranks and such on games, it takes the fun out of it.

Yeah, I usually wait till a sports games is a year old or so and dirt cheap.

I would love to see a 3box set of ME.

PostSubject: Re: What titles are you looking forward to?   

Back to top Go down

What titles are you looking forward to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Squadron :: Related Stuff :: Gaming-
Jump to: