Leading Ladies. Kicking Butt. 24/7

Back to MainHomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroupsCalendar

Share | 

Movies Your Excited to see for the rest of the year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
InsaneGamer

PostSubject: Movies Your Excited to see for the rest of the year   Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:05 am

So what ones are you excited to see for this rest of the year ?

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World - i love the books can't wait for the movie.
The Expendables - A man's movie and i just want a fun action movie.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies Your Excited to see for the rest of the year   Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:17 am

I'd REALLY have to think about it... as nothing comes to mind stright away.

I want to see that "Other Guys" movie with Will Farrell... but I know it'll be a dumb WF movie Razz

PostSubject: Re: Movies Your Excited to see for the rest of the year   Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:28 am

other guys look like it could be fun.

Red looks like it could be a fun bruce willis movie.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies Your Excited to see for the rest of the year   Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:32 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:
other guys look like it could be fun.

Red looks like it could be a fun bruce willis movie.

I've got this weird thing with Bruce Willis... where I never want to see his movies... but when I do I usually enjoy them.

PostSubject: Re: Movies Your Excited to see for the rest of the year   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:21 am

Anybody here a horror fan?

I'm excited to see the end of one of my favorite series next month, Saw 7 (I am not calling it, nor will I see it in, 3D). After 6 being my favorite in the series, especially after a short string of BS, I'm ready for a great finale.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneGamer

PostSubject: Re: Movies Your Excited to see for the rest of the year   Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:07 pm

after saw 3 i lost hope in that series but talking about horror Piranha 3D looks like it could be fun.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies Your Excited to see for the rest of the year   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:04 pm

seankulbeth wrote:
Anybody here a horror fan?

I'm excited to see the end of one of my favorite series next month, Saw 7 (I am not calling it, nor will I see it in, 3D). After 6 being my favorite in the series, especially after a short string of BS, I'm ready for a great finale.

I actually have a very pieced together view of the series Razz I think I saw the first... and then maybe the 3rd and 4th... but that's it... so I dunno where I am story wise, lol.

PostSubject: Re: Movies Your Excited to see for the rest of the year   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Piranha 3D does look pretty good I'll definitely be picking up that DVD when it comes out.

And I don't recommend watching Saw if your not that into it, I know a lot of people that forced themselves to watch it and think very poorly of the series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies Your Excited to see for the rest of the year   Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:33 am

seankulbeth wrote:
Piranha 3D does look pretty good I'll definitely be picking up that DVD when it comes out.

And I don't recommend watching Saw if your not that into it, I know a lot of people that forced themselves to watch it and think very poorly of the series.

I actually liked what I watched. The one (forget which) where the son of the main character was kidnapped and stuffed in the safe (revealed at the end) really opened my eyes to seeing that there was a bit of story to go with the odd horror stuff Razz

PostSubject: Re: Movies Your Excited to see for the rest of the year   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:20 am

That's two, so you've probably seen the first 3, and yeah, that's exactly why I watch the series.

I'm really glad Expendables got a good review, I can't wait till it comes out over here, because it's exactly what I've been waiting to see.

And Bruce Willis happens to be the best action actor of all time, so Red is definitely on my list of movies I have to watch. The trailer looks good, even if I'm not excited about all the old characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneGamer

PostSubject: Re: Movies Your Excited to see for the rest of the year   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:29 am

next harry potter is one im looking forward to seeing as well. Due Date looks funny staring Downey and Zack from the hangover. The Town the new ben affleck movie looks awesome. dont know about Let me In the remake of let the right one in, i really think its going to be bad.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies Your Excited to see for the rest of the year   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:58 am

seankulbeth wrote:
And Bruce Willis happens to be the best action actor of all time.

lol, I actually don't like Bruce Willis too much. I usually enjoy his performances... but there's just something that prevents me from taking him seriously at times Razz

PostSubject: Re: Movies Your Excited to see for the rest of the year   Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:22 am

Probably The Fifth Element, and any other movie he made in the 90s? Just saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies Your Excited to see for the rest of the year   Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:30 am

seankulbeth wrote:
Probably The Fifth Element, and any other movie he made in the 90s? Just saying.

I liked the fifth element, lol. I think it's mostly his diehard movies :S Stuff like the six sense he shows that he can act, but a lot of the time I wince when I see him Razz

PostSubject: Re: Movies Your Excited to see for the rest of the year   Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:57 am

For the sake of not starting an argument, I'm gonna pretend not to see your comment about Diehard Razz . Can't believe nobody has said anything about Sucker Punch. Looks like a fun movie with everything I look for: women, action, and dragons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneGamer

PostSubject: Re: Movies Your Excited to see for the rest of the year   Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:09 am

sucker punch does look awesome but i think that is next year. but i do like bryce willis die hard os awesome.

machete awesome looks like it could be some fun.

PostSubject: Re: Movies Your Excited to see for the rest of the year   

Back to top Go down

Movies Your Excited to see for the rest of the year
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Squadron :: The Lounge :: Media Couch-
Jump to: