Leading Ladies. Kicking Butt. 24/7

Back to MainHomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroupsCalendar

Share | 

Excited for the new Uncharted2 MP skins?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hush404
Admin

PostSubject: Excited for the new Uncharted2 MP skins?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:57 am

I like that Uncharted 2 keeps getting multiplayer updates to keep things fresh for gamers and their latest update packs a nice bunch of skins, of course including 2 new ones for Chloe and another for Elena. We reported on it here.

I myself have only played a tiny bit of UC2 online, that being a survival mode where our 3 man team had to try and fend off a massive assault of baddies, and so I dunno if I'll be shelling out the $2.99 for the skins... but for anyone who plays the game online I'd say they're prob worth it.

What say you?

PostSubject: Re: Excited for the new Uncharted2 MP skins?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:32 am

i think its cool they keep updating it but i have never played online but i might just give online a try to see if i will buy these.

PostSubject: Re: Excited for the new Uncharted2 MP skins?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:28 am

I've never been a big fan of buying DLC that isn't going to offer any new form of entertainment to the game, and 2.99 seems a bit steep for a cosmetic difference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Excited for the new Uncharted2 MP skins?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:09 pm

seankulbeth wrote:
I've never been a big fan of buying DLC that isn't going to offer any new form of entertainment to the game, and 2.99 seems a bit steep for a cosmetic difference.

I think it all depends on how much you'd get out of the DLC which would lean toward it being worth it. Like I said, I don't play the game for it's online modes... I enjoy it for it's single player stuff and so, yeah $2.99 for me isn't worth it... but someone who's in the opposite seat where multiplayer is their thing... I could see $2.99 not being that much to fork over. That and there's 8 skins for that money... so you're looking at what? $0.38 per skin? I'd say that's a tiny price Razz But I go back to what I said first, it's only as good as it's worth to you.

PostSubject: Re: Excited for the new Uncharted2 MP skins?   Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:02 am

I guess that's a good way to put it, unfortunately I don't see what everyone else does in Uncharted, so they are worth pretty much nil to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excited for the new Uncharted2 MP skins?   

Back to top Go down

Excited for the new Uncharted2 MP skins?
Page 1 of 1