Leading Ladies. Kicking Butt. 24/7

Back to MainHomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroupsCalendar

Share | 

The Dark Knight Rises

Go down 
AuthorMessage
InsaneGamer

PostSubject: The Dark Knight Rises   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:46 am

New name for the new batman movie is the dark knight rises, i like the name.

so riddler won't be the villian and tom hardy is in it but will he be a vllian ?

so what villan do you want in the new batman movie ?

i really dont know. Bane would be interesting.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:31 am

Hmm, didn't expect a name like that. But they've got to pair it with the Dark Knight for the connection, right?

Dunno dude. I would love to see a plot where Harley comes in to avenge the joker or something, or even have it play out where you see joker in the background without having an actor portray him kind of thing and then have Harley do the work.

Sticking to Nolans idea of keeping it real... I doubt we'll see characters like Freeze, Clayface or even poison Ivy... but I thought the riddler might be a contender. If done right they could do penguin. Bane would be interesting... but again with nolans style... they couldn't really make him the monster he is without compromising that. What about the Mad Hatter? He may work... tho I don't see him being THAT interesting Razz I'd also love to see catwoman Razz

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:15 pm

i think the joker should be there but you never see him but just feel he is there like with people metioning his name or something maybe walk past a cell that says joker on it or something.

i would have harley be in the next one but thats when i though the joker would be in the movies because it would have been so awesome to see them team but i just dont know. they could go with the avenge angle but i just dont know.

penguin is someone im interested in but i would like to see a villian who hasnt been in a batman film yet. i was thinking killer croc but like you said with it would work in the nolan batman movies. but with nolan saying he isnt doing mr freeze, or riddler or bring back joker because death of ledger affected him. its going to be interesting what villan or villians he goes with.

do you think scarecrow will come back ? because he came back for the dark knight for 5 mins. i would like to see him back even if its for 5 mins in the film.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Yeah, I see them giving a nod to Joker if anything. I doubt they'd do a lot to use him as a plot point but something like an image of his cell as they go by or maybe an echo of his laugh or something to sort of pay respect to both the character and ledger would be really kewl of them IMO.

I wouldn't want scarecrow to be re-hashed as a main villain. Again, they can give him a nod, but I don't want it about him. Seem's freeze and riddler are out... and I honestly didn't even mention croc because I thought it WAY too out there for Nolans style. Same with Clayface.

Maybe Catwoman? Though that's touchy... and hard to say. Umm, Blackmask? It'll be interesting to see who they pick.

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:33 pm

there are rumors catwoman is going to be in it or a woman villian will be in it.

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:34 am

So Looks we we have Bane as the villan and catwoman in the new batman film. Tom Hardy as bane is very interesting and i wonder how they will portray him. But Anne Hathaway as Catwoman is interesting we will see if she will be anygood.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:16 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:
So Looks we we have Bane as the villan and catwoman in the new batman film. Tom Hardy as bane is very interesting and i wonder how they will portray him. But Anne Hathaway as Catwoman is interesting we will see if she will be anygood.

Yeah, I'm iffy with her. I like her... but I'm still iffy. But bane? Does that mean Ivy is confirmed too? Didn't Ivy make bane?

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:44 am

Hush404 wrote:
InsaneGamer wrote:

Yeah, I'm iffy with her. I like her... but I'm still iffy. But bane? Does that mean Ivy is confirmed too? Didn't Ivy make bane?

well there is meant to be another chick in this movie so it might be ivy. but nolan can can always change that.

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight Rises
Page 1 of 1