Leading Ladies. Kicking Butt. 24/7

Back to MainHomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroupsCalendar

Share | 

2D Girls are Better Than 3D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fize4ever

PostSubject: 2D Girls are Better Than 3D   Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:25 am

I've always been fascinated with the digital 2D girls. Be it anime, cartoons, manga, comics, and last but not least: GAMES!
Like seriously, I sometimes wish I was a 2D character with them >_>

So, this topic wasn't actually made for me to post useless jabber about how awesome 2D is; I'm actually interested in what the fine members and visitors of PinkSquadron have to say.

Do you agree with my way of thinking (2D > 3D)?
What 2D gaming characters do you find/think attractive? And are you enough of a man to post the sexist SWF pics for them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2D Girls are Better Than 3D   Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:00 am

I think it all depends on the developers dedication the character in question. I think both 2D and 3D girls can be fleshed out and amazing characters as well as beautiful or attractive.

When talking about 2D girls in games, I instantly think of 2D fighters. When I think of 2D fighters the first character to come to mind is:

Sakura Kasugano - who kicks major butt. More or less a female version of Ryu, she's generally my pick for any fighter she's in.

Or there's also Ibuki - a ninja like character with a lot of power behind her attacks.

I know a lot of fans think Cammy is the girl to die for in the SF series... and while I get the idea that a tight bodysuit revealing ze buttcheeks is a move to get the guys interested - personally I haven't had that much love for the character Razz

PostSubject: Re: 2D Girls are Better Than 3D   Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:31 am

Sweet chicks! Cammy is seriously making go all crazy inside, I'll lose, without a doubt. XD

For me, first thing to pop in my head when I hear 2D girls is JRPGs, period. I have too many favorite JRPG chicks to list on here though, since I've been a self-proclaimed RPGamer for straight four years. x)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2D Girls are Better Than 3D   Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:38 pm

fize4ever wrote:
Sweet chicks! Cammy is seriously making go all crazy inside, I'll lose, without a doubt. XD

For me, first thing to pop in my head when I hear 2D girls is JRPGs, period. I have too many favorite JRPG chicks to list on here though, since I've been a self-proclaimed RPGamer for straight four years. x)

RPGs keep the medium alive ^_^ I haven't played a ton of 2D RPGs as of late, but have experience with a number from my past gaming years.

PostSubject: Re: 2D Girls are Better Than 3D   

Back to top Go down

2D Girls are Better Than 3D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Squadron :: The Girls :: Gaming girls-
Jump to: