Transformers: Dark Of The Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
InsaneGamer

PostSubject: Transformers: Dark Of The Moon   Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:09 am

looks like some good fun.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Dark Of The Moon   Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:50 pm

I've liked the previous two... but hope they mix it up a little for the third... as the second's story line was A LOT like the first Razz Just running from the decepticons Razz

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Dark Of The Moon   Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:15 am

Hush404 wrote:
I've liked the previous two... but hope they mix it up a little for the third... as the second's story line was A LOT like the first Razz Just running from the decepticons Razz

very true i thought 2nd was fun but not the best movie. just hope they focus more on the transformers then the humans.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Dark Of The Moon   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:30 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:
Hush404 wrote:

very true i thought 2nd was fun but not the best movie. just hope they focus more on the transformers then the humans.

Yeah, me too. The Transformers are what make the damn thing, stop with the Megan Fox ass shots and Shia LaBeof emo moments Razz Oh also, that weird guy they team up with (who works out of the basement of a butchershop?) Scrap that dude all together. I wanna see cybertron or something yo. When they went to lets buddy know that megatron died (in the 2nd one) and we got to see a glimpse of what i assume is cybertron, I got excited.... but then that was it Sad

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Dark Of The Moon   Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:31 am

Hush404 wrote:
InsaneGamer wrote:
Hush404 wrote:

Yeah, me too. The Transformers are what make the damn thing, stop with the Megan Fox ass shots and Shia LaBeof emo moments Razz Oh also, that weird guy they team up with (who works out of the basement of a butchershop?) Scrap that dude all together. I wanna see cybertron or something yo. When they went to lets buddy know that megatron died (in the 2nd one) and we got to see a glimpse of what i assume is cybertron, I got excited.... but then that was it Sad

yeah im with ya that stuff interests me as well. i dont want like 50 humans and only 10 transformers i want more transformers and less humans i dont want to see megan fox talking about her self or her realtionship i want to see transformers doing what they know best and if they go to cybertron that would be awesome in the new mvie and i just hope bay has the balls to do that lets just hope.

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Dark Of The Moon   

Back to top Go down

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon
Page 1 of 1