Back to MainHomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroupsCalendar

Share | 

What are you watching?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
InsaneGamer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:12 am

A very interesting movie that i really liked a bank robery movie but adds some interesting stuff but this is based on a true story which is very interesting. its a bank robery movie that starts off with a simple task to steal the money and then everything goes wrong. its got the great Al Pacino and he is just amazing. very interesting and what a ending and this movie really looked amazing on blu ray. the script was really good in this movie, it was just amazing.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:51 pm

I like pachino... but can't say I've even heard of that movie.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:50 am

an amazing movie with these old actors teaming up and making this great movie. this guy deals with his wife cheating on him and getting the guy who his wife is sleeping with. it is just a great movie.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:11 pm

I watched Pretty Woman the other night Razz

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:35 am

i watched cube the other night that movie is messed up.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:06 am

InsaneGamer wrote:
i watched cube the other night that movie is messed up.

I LOVE cube! ^_^

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:16 am

it is a great movie.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:40 am

Saw "Dirty Harry" last night, that movie still holds up Smile

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:34 am

So i loved the original movie and i really wanted to see the remake and after seeing i really liked it. i hated the friday the 13 reamke and what liked was making freddy serious instead of jokey all the time and really gory. would like a 2nd one but this was an alright movie but got to say the characters were bland, there were nothing to them but the dream scenes were creepy.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:22 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:

So i loved the original movie and i really wanted to see the remake and after seeing i really liked it. i hated the friday the 13 reamke and what liked was making freddy serious instead of jokey all the time and really gory. would like a 2nd one but this was an alright movie but got to say the characters were bland, there were nothing to them but the dream scenes were creepy.

I've yet to see that. I too saw teh friday the 13th and thought it was garbage.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:25 pm

Just (literally) finished watching Shutter Island... superb movie, my kind of film all the way. DiCaprio rawks yo.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:11 am

i need to see shutter island.

machete is just awesome fun, just lots of gore killing and danny trejo doing his stuff. some really hot chicks and you even have lindsy lohan naked and thats her role in this movie. robert de niro is awesome in this. steven segal is bad ass in this movie.

this is a very messed up movie and i am really trying to get my head around what i saw. it is very messed up not gore but what happens. "Three teenagers are confined to an isolated country estate that could very well be on another planet. The trio spend their days listening to endless homemade tapes that teach them a whole new vocabulary. Any word that comes from beyond their family abode is instantly assigned a new meaning. Hence 'the sea' refers to a large armchair and 'zombies' are little yellow flowers. Having invented a brother whom they claim to have ostracized for his disobedience, the uber-controlling parents terrorize their offspring into submission. The father is the only family member who can leave the manicured lawns of their self-inflicted exile, earning their keep by managing a nearby factory, while the only outsider allowed on the premises is his colleague Christina, who is paid to relieve the son of his male urges. Tired of these dutiful acts of carnality, Christina enlists the elder daughter for some girl-on-girl action, carelessly disturbing the domestic balance. Soon enough, sex has spread throughout the household like fire. Next stop: rebellion." it is very creepy but a good movie i did like it very much. but a movie not for everyone very disturbing.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:51 am

This movie was amazing, l loved everything about, stop motion really suited this movie and great voive acting. i loved ash Mr Fox's son he was so funny everything he did i just laughed. really awesome movie.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:14 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:

This movie was amazing, l loved everything about, stop motion really suited this movie and great voive acting. i loved ash Mr Fox's son he was so funny everything he did i just laughed. really awesome movie.

I've heard good things about it... but wasn't sure it'd be for me, I'll have to check it out.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:07 am

Got to see The Road last night. It was decent. I really liked the atmosphere and mood it had... but the story was rather basic and not terribly twisting or interesting. If it wasn't for the world and my enjoyment of that type of setting then I may of not liked it as much. About a 7ish out of 10 for me.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:41 am

i did like the road but the book is better but agree with you on it.

Checked out predators it was a good entry in the series and danny trejo was in it but it was really gory and fun.

checked out frozen it was freaky about getting stuck in a skylift and things man do to survive just a really good movie.

Watched Collapse and its about " mericans generally like to hear good news. They like to believe that a new president will right old wrongs, that clean energy will replace dirty oil and that fresh thinking will set the economy straight. American pundits tend to restrain their pessimism and hope for the best. But is anyone prepared for the worst?

Meet Michael Ruppert, a different kind of American. A former Los Angeles police officer turned independent reporter, he predicted the current financial crisis in his self-published newsletter. From the Wilderness, at a time when most Wall Street and Washington analysts were still in denial. Director Chris Smith has shown an affinity for outsiders in films like American Movie and The Yes Men. In Collapse, he departs stylistically from his past documentaries by interviewing Ruppert in a format that recalls the work of Errol Morris and Spalding Gray.

Sitting in a room that looks like a bunker, Ruppert recounts his career as a radical thinker and spells out the crises he sees ahead. He draws upon the same news reports and data available to any Internet user, but he applies a unique interpretation. He is especially passionate about the issue of "peak oil," the concern raised by scientists since the seventies that the world will eventually run out of fossil fuel. While other experts debate this issue in measured tones, Rupperts doesn't hold back at sounding an alarm, portraying an apocalyptic future. Listening to his rapid flow of opinions, the viewer is likely to question some of the rhetoric as paranoid or deluded, and to sway back and forth on what to make of the extremism. Smith lets viewers form their own judgements.

Collapse also serves as a portrait of a loner. Over the years, Ruppert has stood up for what he believes in despite fierce opposition. He candidly describes the sacrifices and motivators in his life. While other observers analyse details of the economic crisis, Ruppert views it as symptomatic of nothing less than the collapse of industrial civilisation itself."

it is just amazing to hear this guy talk about this stuff he belives and it is very interesting even if you dont beleve he makes some interesting facts and some stuff makes you want to belive.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:11 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:

Checked out predators it was a good entry in the series and danny trejo was in it but it was really gory and fun.

checked out frozen it was freaky about getting stuck in a skylift and things man do to survive just a really good movie.

Watched Collapse and its about ""

it is just amazing to hear this guy talk about this stuff he belives and it is very interesting even if you dont beleve he makes some interesting facts and some stuff makes you want to belive.

Hmm. That Collapse movie sounds interesting. I've not seen any of the titles mentioned above.

I caught Hot Tub Time Machine and Date Night tonight and both were okay. I laughed pretty hard during the car scene in date night... but that was about the only huge laugh I had in either movie :S Was hoping they'd be better.

I'm currently watching Ghost in the Shell 2.0 (the first movie, slightly modified with some new visuals and such) as I type this.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:04 am

Hush404 wrote:
InsaneGamer wrote:

Watched Collapse and its about ""

Hmm. That Collapse movie sounds interesting. I've not seen any of the titles mentioned above.

I caught Hot Tub Time Machine and Date Night tonight and both were okay. I laughed pretty hard during the car scene in date night... but that was about the only huge laugh I had in either movie :S Was hoping they'd be better.

I'm currently watching Ghost in the Shell 2.0 (the first movie, slightly modified with some new visuals and such) as I type this.

i really want to see hot tib time machine it does look funny. with that cast you expect it to be funny.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:11 am

InsaneGamer wrote:

i really want to see hot tib time machine it does look funny. with that cast you expect it to be funny.

It's one of those movies... where most of the laughs are already built into the preview trailers... Sad It was ok and some things made me smirk... but mostly I was just sitting there watching it.

I finished up Ghost in the Shell that night and then watched the second one Smile I then decided to jump back in and re-watch the GitS series, starting with SAC1. Smile

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:00 am

This is one of the best batman animated movies i have seen. the red hood characters is so interesting and how robin's death play ito this character and story is awesome and the joker is his insane self and it is a really awesome animated movie.

the worst in the series and i am a fan of the movie series but im sick of alice the character, they need to kill her. i really liked what they added from the 5th game and wesker as the villian is awesome but its not a good movie, it is interesting.

it was a fun horror movie with some really cool deaths, and some really cool characters it reminds of some of the awesome horror movies from the 80's its not scary just a fun horror movie with lots of blood and naked chicks.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:15 pm

My copy of Batman Under the Red Hood actually got burred under some PS3 games... I kinda forgot I had it Razz I'll see about booting it up tonight and watching it Razz Ha Piranha looks fun Razz

I got to see Kickass (finally) the other night, it was pretty fucking tight.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:54 am

I watched "Deep Blue Sea" and "Let the right one in" last night. Both of which I've seen before, but w/e Razz

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:05 am

Let The Right One In is an awesome movie.

this was an awesome doco very interesting on street art and banksy. its very interesting and has a really interesting to a doco. i couldnt keep my eyes off the screen watching this. and the art is amazing and some very interesting people and some great stuff happenes in this doco.

Been watching DC animated movies and got around to superman Doomsday and this has to be the best superman movie i have watched it shows superman can die and he is not invincible, really great story and amazing action in this animated movie.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:53 am

a uwe boll movie that is good, with lost of action and is very brutall for a uwe boll movie so if he makes movie like this i would be happy. and a very interesting ending to this movie.

the losers - also watched this it was a fun action movie but thats it.

killer inside me - this was an interesting movie i liked but not one i loved. casey affleck who i dont mind since jesse james. its very intersting to on the subject on killing women and is very brutal at times.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:13 pm

lol, I like how Uwe Bolls name is no where on that dvd Razz

I watched Cop Out tonight and it actually made me laugh in a number of parts. Best comedy I've seen in a bit... which is sad cuz it wasn't "THAT GOOD" Razz

A few nights ago I caught "Last House on the Left" which was intense. Very good pacing and suspense building through out.

Also tried to watch "The Fourth Kind" but was too tired to finish. May have to watch it tomorrow... or before we send it back (it was a rental).

Last edited by Hush404 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next