InsaneGamer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:21 pm

that is funny.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:23 pm

lol i edited my post why you were replying Razz

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:29 am

i see

i havent seen cop out just to see how bad it is plus im a bruce willis and kevin smith fan.

Also i really liked the last house from the left remake, a very intense movie.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:51 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:
i see

i havent seen cop out just to see how bad it is plus im a bruce willis and kevin smith fan.

Cop Out actually isn't that bad. It's not great, I doubt I'll be buying it, but it was a fun watch.

The last house on the left was the most intense movie I've seen in a long time. The whole time I was cringing Razz

Saw Brothers last night, it was decent. A few powerful moments that really did the whole spine shiver thing to me. Worth a rental or download IMO.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:10 am

Hush404 wrote:
InsaneGamer wrote:
i see

Cop Out actually isn't that bad. It's not great, I doubt I'll be buying it, but it was a fun watch.

The last house on the left was the most intense movie I've seen in a long time. The whole time I was cringing Razz

Saw Brothers last night, it was decent. A few powerful moments that really did the whole spine shiver thing to me. Worth a rental or download IMO.

brothers is great saw that a while ago, watched it with the family. and thought the ending was amazing and what war can do to a person.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:58 pm

Saw "The Crazies" tonight, it was decent Smile I had the mind set that the "crazies" were like zombies... slow and dumb and it really made me feel odd to see them not slow... or dumb... lol. Interesting movie.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:00 am

been watching a lot of horror movies for halloween. i watch dead alive for the first time, one of peter jacksons best.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:11 am

this movie is from the director of cube and and has some very twisted moments like the messed up sex scene but this was a really cool movie and very interesting at times and has a messed ending. check this one out.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:01 am

I've wanted to see Splice, I may download it.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:30 pm

thats what i did

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:24 am

how to train your dragon was a quite fun movie not as good as toy story 3 but was a fun movie. it was funny and had great characters.

also watched Superman/Batman: Public Enemies and it was really good to, with lex luthor president and he says he has changed and getting other superhero's to side with him and superman doesnt trust but lex sets him up. this was really fun and to see batman and superman fight together was awesome.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:38 am

i was expecting to hate prince of persia movie but it wasnt that bad, i liked it but it wasnt the best movie in the world but one a fun movie but the main chick was bad and i didnt like her. but had some cool action scenes and interesting stuff.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:26 am

I want to see both Train your Dragon and PoP Very Happy Thus far, I haven't.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:52 am

finally got to see shutter island and it was amazing. it is a movie i could watch again and these days i dont say that about movies. the acting is amazing just everything is amazing about this film.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:44 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:

finally got to see shutter island and it was amazing. it is a movie i could watch again and these days i dont say that about movies. the acting is amazing just everything is amazing about this film.

I know, right? I felt the same way and totally wasn't expecting that at all!

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:13 am

Hush404 wrote:
InsaneGamer wrote:

I know, right? I felt the same way and totally wasn't expecting that at all!

i knew i would like it but not to love it.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:44 am

Well i got to watch Alien on Blu Ray and i dont think i ever saw this movie before but on Blu it just looks awesome but as movie its amazing a movie i should have watched sooner.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:21 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:
Well i got to watch Alien on Blu Ray and i dont think i ever saw this movie before but on Blu it just looks awesome but as movie its amazing a movie i should have watched sooner.

Alien... like Ridley Scott's 1979 Alien? You haven't seen that?!?!? OMG! 0_0 I am shocked!

Alien stands up even today as the effects are superb. The only one in the series that faltered was Alien 3 where they tried to use some very early CG for parts of the alien... and it looks horrible. The rest of the series relies on animatronics and suits which are some of the best ever made.

I've half considered getting the Alien Anthology on Blu-Ray.... but I already the previous DVD set(the Quadrilogy box set)... so? I bet it looks nice tho.

Watched 2 movies today:

Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Which I thought was very kewl. I managed to hold off on my Michael Cera hating enough to enjoy it Razz I actually thought the role suited him.

The other file, Battlefield Earth

Which too was kewl. It felt a little cheese ball at times and the acting was hit or miss but the world and idea was kewl enough. Sort of like Planet of the Apes in the future Razz

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:34 am

Hush404 wrote:
InsaneGamer wrote:

Alien... like Ridley Scott's 1979 Alien? You haven't seen that?!?!? OMG! 0_0 I am shocked!

Alien stands up even today as the effects are superb. The only one in the series that faltered was Alien 3 where they tried to use some very early CG for parts of the alien... and it looks horrible. The rest of the series relies on animatronics and suits which are some of the best ever made.

I've half considered getting the Alien Anthology on Blu-Ray.... but I already the previous DVD set(the Quadrilogy box set)... so? I bet it looks nice tho.

Watched 2 movies today:

Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Which I thought was very kewl. I managed to hold off on my Michael Cera hating enough to enjoy it Razz I actually thought the role suited him.

The other file, Battlefield Earth

Which too was kewl. It felt a little cheese ball at times and the acting was hit or miss but the world and idea was kewl enough. Sort of like Planet of the Apes in the future Razz

yes it was that alien, i have the 2nd one on its way now on blu ray so can't wait to watch that. i have heard the 3rd is bad alien movie.

scott pilgrim is awesome i love that movie.

battlefield Earth was the biggest bomb at the box office but that movie has never interest me but i might have seen it when i was younger can't remember if i did.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:00 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:

yes it was that alien, i have the 2nd one on its way now on blu ray so can't wait to watch that. i have heard the 3rd is bad alien movie.

scott pilgrim is awesome i love that movie.

battlefield Earth was the biggest bomb at the box office but that movie has never interest me but i might have seen it when i was younger can't remember if i did.

Ahh, alien3 is different but not bad. The CG they used was bad, but the story was okay.

I'd suggest seeing battlefield earth, it's not horrible. The box office bomb is why I was curious about it Razz Give er a download and go from there dude.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:31 am

So i got tekken to watch and i got to say i liked it because of characters stay true to the video game and they look like they are from the video game plus alright actors playing them. also they dont try to put every character from the tekken series but only some, the story is alright and it make sense why they are fighting. there are lot of fighting video game series turned into movies and this one has to be the best. because the king of fighters one has to be at the bottom nothing can get as bad as that.

it feels like jin is older in the games they went for a origin story with him in this movie. i got to say this might be a gulity pleasure i hope they make another tekken movie. plus you dont watch this movie for an awesome story you watch this for a stupid fun video game movie. has some cool action scenes and your a fan of tekken. the flashbacks were just crap.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:13 pm

Hmm. I thought Tekken would be utter garbage. Glad to hear it's atleast passable Razz

My brother got me to download a version of KnuckleHead that just came out. It stars "The Big Show" a wrestler who grows up in an orphanage and is recruited by some guy to fight his way through some amateur fighting circuit. It was odd, kinda lame but it made me chuckle a bit, so it's aight Razz I wouldn't buy it tho.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:06 pm

i just thought that looked stupid and its like a straight to dvd movie i think if i saw it on tv i would watch it.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:09 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:
i just thought that looked stupid and its like a straight to dvd movie i think if i saw it on tv i would watch it.

Yeah, like most movies funded by the WWE Razz My bro is a sizeable wrestling fan tho and wanted to see it because of the big show character Razz

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:14 am

so i saw Aliens and i really like this one, and i think James Cameron really liked Space Marines and i really like what he did with them in this movie but has an amazing cast as well, with more alien fighting in this movie is amazing. just a great alien movie.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Squadron :: The Lounge :: Media Couch-
Jump to: