Leading Ladies. Kicking Butt. 24/7
 
Back to MainHomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroupsCalendar

Share | 
 

 What are you watching?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:36 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:


so i saw Aliens and i really like this one, and i think James Cameron really liked Space Marines and i really like what he did with them in this movie but has an amazing cast as well, with more alien fighting in this movie is amazing. just a great alien movie.

The Alien movies are great Smile Still hold up today Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:27 am



got to the social network and got to say i liked it and you should know what this movie is about a man creating facebook and is a very interesting story and worth watching for that. its not good as everyone is saying but still a good movie but mark zuckerberg the creator of facebook and the play him as a big dick in this movie.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:18 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:


got to the social network and got to say i liked it and you should know what this movie is about a man creating facebook and is a very interesting story and worth watching for that. its not good as everyone is saying but still a good movie but mark zuckerberg the creator of facebook and the play him as a big dick in this movie.

lol, they play him as a big dick Razz

I watched E.T last night and District 9 this morning. Both superb films.




_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:30 am

E.T scared me as a kid also District 9 is awesome

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:18 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:
E.T scared me as a kid also District 9 is awesome

Really? I always LOVED ET Very Happy It's in my brother's like top 3 movies of all time. He use to watch it multiple times daily Razz

Thew Jurassic Park in last night and got maybe 80% of the way through before I was too tired to continue. Earlier I caught the last 3/4 of Uncle Buck which my sis was watching when I got home from work.




_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:17 am



Saw harry potter and i really liked it and it would be my 3rd favorite harry potter and i love these films.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:09 am

Sigh, my sis turned on "Divine secrets of the yaya sisterhood" the other night... I knew it was going to be bad... I like Sandra Bullock but damn this movie was trash. They seriously could of summed up the entire story in 10 minutes and the rest was retarded drama... not my film at all.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:02 am

i saw this little funny movie called the mystery team, funny stuff.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:52 pm

Threw in Avatar on Blu-Ray the other night just to check something... but ended up watching the entire movie. :S

Also caught "The secret lives of Words" which was slow and rather odd.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:24 am

Saw Home Alone during the weekend, tight movie Very Happy Still funny. Also watched Apt Pupil the other day before work. An interesting movie over all.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Hush404 wrote:
Saw Home Alone during the weekend, tight movie Very Happy Still funny. Also watched Apt Pupil the other day before work. An interesting movie over all.

Apt Pupil is a very interesting movie in the stephen king collection. a movie i need to watch again.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Got to see Tron: Legacy in the theater last night Smile It was a decent film Smile Really nice effects and a superbly realized world, the story felt like it was over before it started tho :S


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:45 am

Hush404 wrote:
Got to see Tron: Legacy in the theater last night Smile It was a decent film Smile Really nice effects and a superbly realized world, the story felt like it was over before it started tho :S


i heard that about tron the story wasnt that great might see it if i get time but i might just wait for the blu ray.

been watching some christmas movies leading up to christmas. like Elf and Bad Santa 2 of my favourite christmas films.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Watched inception the other night, with the family - it was really kewl to see again. Felt much shorter tho :S

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:19 am

watched secret window and was a good johnny deep movie.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:33 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:
watched secret window and was a good johnny deep movie.

JD is a superb actor and Secret window shows just that Smile

Watched an odd, just randomly on TV so I watched it movie titled "Ondine" about an irish fisherman who... catches a mermaid... lol. It's a different movie for sure... and I had to turn on subtitles to get what they were saying (alot of it was mumbled and with heavy accents) but it had a decent atmosphere and worth while plot. Didn't mind watching it at all.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:14 am



This was just amazing, about a marrige couple's destruction and to see it all come undone was just amazing and how it all began, great cast aswell.



this was amazing documentary about a guy realseing top secret documents to the public about the vietnam war and it is so interesting but amazing.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 am



The remake isnt could it doesnt have the spirit of Let The Right one In. the actors didnt have the same realtionship like the orginal and just couldnt buy there friendship im glad i have the original, the director just copied the orginal and tried to make it his own but failed.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:30 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:


The remake isnt could it doesnt have the spirit of Let The Right one In. the actors didnt have the same realtionship like the orginal and just couldnt buy there friendship im glad i have the original, the director just copied the orginal and tried to make it his own but failed.

Sadly Sad

I watched Pineapple Express last night, it made me lol... which was a welcomed cool down from the crap this weekend.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:40 am



Just a amazing Doco on a real subjetct and just hearing these people stories is amazing and sad at the sad time and it just makes you angry the american goverment can let this happen. just a great story about things that shouldnt happen.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:09 am



saw black swan the other day and i really liked it, it does panoria very well in this film and has some disturbing scenes but i loved the ending, perfect for this film.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:25 am

I just downloaded Black Swan Smile I haven't gotten to watching it yet tho, hope to enjoy it. Last night I continued my viewing of the Star Wars series with SW IV and it really made a lot more sense after paying close attention to episodes 1-3 Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:23 am

Hush404 wrote:
I just downloaded Black Swan Smile I haven't gotten to watching it yet tho, hope to enjoy it. Last night I continued my viewing of the Star Wars series with SW IV and it really made a lot more sense after paying close attention to episodes 1-3 Razz

you should like it i think.

iknow a lot of people hate ep 3 but i really liked it, out of the recent ones i like ep 3 the best but thats me but stil 4 -6 are still the best.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hush404
Admin
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:22 pm

InsaneGamer wrote:
Hush404 wrote:
I just downloaded Black Swan Smile I haven't gotten to watching it yet tho, hope to enjoy it. Last night I continued my viewing of the Star Wars series with SW IV and it really made a lot more sense after paying close attention to episodes 1-3 Razz

you should like it i think.

iknow a lot of people hate ep 3 but i really liked it, out of the recent ones i like ep 3 the best but thats me but stil 4 -6 are still the best.

There's lots of hate for the whole ep 1-3 prequel thing... I don't understand why... I mean... they add a lot of extra story to the whole universe. They tell you where the storm troopers came from, why the Jedi's are in hiding, who Darth Vader really is and a lot more. I found them very informative, and thing the people complaining are SW diehards who wanted the first 3 movies pretty much exactly replicated and didn't get that.

Yesterday I watched 127hours and Animal Kingdom. TBH I enjoyed 127hours more than AK Razz

I've heard from a few people, including you, Roy, say Animal Kingdom was the shit of 2010... and I whole-heartedly disagree. I thought the film was decently done... but nothing overly impressed me. Not the acting, not the story, the locations, characters... nothing. In fact, except for the very end scene, I was able to predict the whole damn thing and I was left to wonder when the real shit was going to kick in.

127hours, on the other hand was enjoyable. It was very low key in that there were really only 2 characters that made a brief appearance and then James Franco's character did the entire rest of the movie by himself and a fucking superb job he did at it too. Seeing his struggle and how he coped with things while in that struggle was powerful, I really enjoyed it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinksquadron.com
InsaneGamer

avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Hush404 wrote:
InsaneGamer wrote:
Hush404 wrote:
I just downloaded Black Swan Smile I haven't gotten to watching it yet tho, hope to enjoy it. Last night I continued my viewing of the Star Wars series with SW IV and it really made a lot more sense after paying close attention to episodes 1-3 Razz

you should like it i think.

iknow a lot of people hate ep 3 but i really liked it, out of the recent ones i like ep 3 the best but thats me but stil 4 -6 are still the best.

There's lots of hate for the whole ep 1-3 prequel thing... I don't understand why... I mean... they add a lot of extra story to the whole universe. They tell you where the storm troopers came from, why the Jedi's are in hiding, who Darth Vader really is and a lot more. I found them very informative, and thing the people complaining are SW diehards who wanted the first 3 movies pretty much exactly replicated and didn't get that.

Yesterday I watched 127hours and Animal Kingdom. TBH I enjoyed 127hours more than AK Razz

I've heard from a few people, including you, Roy, say Animal Kingdom was the shit of 2010... and I whole-heartedly disagree. I thought the film was decently done... but nothing overly impressed me. Not the acting, not the story, the locations, characters... nothing. In fact, except for the very end scene, I was able to predict the whole damn thing and I was left to wonder when the real shit was going to kick in.

127hours, on the other hand was enjoyable. It was very low key in that there were really only 2 characters that made a brief appearance and then James Franco's character did the entire rest of the movie by himself and a fucking superb job he did at it too. Seeing his struggle and how he coped with things while in that struggle was powerful, I really enjoyed it.

i liked the backstory to darthvader even the scene where he killed the little kids in EP 3. but i really liked darth maul he would be my favorite villian in star wars after darth vader.

i want to see 127 hours was going to go the other day but life got in the way. i can understand you not liking Animal Kingdom but a bit of me died inside Very Happy but i still love the film.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   

Back to top Go down
 
What are you watching?
Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Squadron :: The Lounge :: Media Couch-
Jump to: